Posts Tagged ‘Cepalco’
Important Notice to CEPALCO Customers
Ms. Marilyn A. Chavez
Customer & Community Relations Dept.
The Cagayan Electric Power & Light Co., Inc. (CEPALCO) would like to inform all customers that power supply will be interrupted on April 29, 2012 as shown below:
Reasons : TO FACILITATE THE REPLACEMENT OF 34.5KV STRUCTURES ALONG TABLON AND CUGMAN AREAS
Date : Sunday, April 29, 2012
A. Interruption Time : 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM (11 hours)
TAGOLOAN FEEDER #1 (34.5-KV):
1. Portion of Barangay Tablon from General Milling Plant up to Barangay Cugman including Palalan, Ravidas Compound, Malasag, FS Catanico; and
2. Portion of Gusa from Cugman up to Philippine Independent Church, Gusa.
B. Interruption Time : 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM (1 hour); switching works
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM (1 hour); switching works
Affected Areas : TAGOLOAN FEEDER #1 (34.5-KV):
1. Portion of Natumulan down to Casinglot, Tagoloan.
2. All the Barangays of Bugo, Puerto, Tin-ao, Agusan & portion of Tablon from Agusan up to Umalag Bridge.
4. DMPI plantation, MENZI Agri, etc.
5. Portion of Gusa from Philippine Independent Church up to greater portion of Lapasan.
6. Upper Gusa and Indahag
7. Portion of Lapasan-Camaman-an road from Recto Ave. towards Limketkai Commercial Center including Grand Caprice Restaurant.
8. All of Osmeña St. and portion of Cogon Market Area including Roxas St. towards portion of JR Borja St.
Power will however be restored immediately without notice when line works of CEPALCO are completed earlier than scheduled.
We hope the affected customers and the public in general will be guided by this announcement. Thank you.
Expect the mall to be crowded every electric power black-out. This is the cheapest refuge when you can feel the heat of the sun right above your house ceiling because the air-conditioning system or the electric fans are not working.
From 5 am to 4 pm, we experienced this burning furnace in our home. As much as we wanted to get away from the torture of the boiling point temperature, we can not do so since my hubby was studying for his preaching tomorrow. Calling the Cagayan de Oro Electric Power Corporation… next time please do not undertake maintenance work on week-ends . You can have the luxury to make it on weekdays where we are at the office. Okey?